Feel to Learn: Crinkly sensory paper Sea Lion
Stimulating baby's senses from day one is essential for their development. That's why this crunchy paper toy for babies from 0 to 6 months in contrasting colors and different textures is the ideal toy for them. Its central motif is a fun sea lion that encourages the stimulation of touch, hearing and sight, because when the baby squeezes it, he can hear its inner rustle and feel the different types of fabrics and motifs that compose it. Thanks to this simple movement on the sensory paper, the baby will develop his fine motor skills and the grasping of objects, by surprise.
Very easy to wash, even in the washing machine.
- Baby sensory rag, which stimulates the sense of sight, hearing and touch from birth.
- A fun sea lion with high contrast patterns and colors will stimulate babies sight and help them to see from the first weeks, when this sense is not fully developed.
- Its crunchy paper interior and different textures will make babies play and squeeze it, listening to its fun crunching and being surprised.
- Promotes psychomotor development from the first day, facilitating the grip by encouraging the baby to open and close their hands on the fabric.
- Easy to clean and disinfect. Suitable for washing machine.
|Product name||Feel to Learn: Crinkly sensory paper Sea Lion|
|Recommended age||0- 6 meses|
|Width in inches||5|
|Multiple intelligences||Emotional Journey, Speaking & Listening|
|Featured intelligence||Body & Movement|
|Core Skills||Cause & Effect, Gross-motor Skills, Sensory Stimulation|