Quality and hygiene policy
Miniland Group’s Quality and Hygiene Policy is defined from the vision and values within its Strategic Plan. They can be summarized as:
- To empower parents, educators and children, to develop their full potential together.
- Our vision, our reason to be:
- To build a better world where every child shines with their own light.
- Transparency and proximity
- Flexibility and reliability
- Commitment and trust
- Business ethics
- Group cohesion
- Encourage personal and professional growth
MINILAND undertakes to comply with its own internal and its customers’ requirements, and continually to improve the effectiveness of its quality management system, reviewing its goals periodically, encouraging use of a process approach and risk-based thought processes.
The positions responsible in each department undertake to implement these commitments and transmit them appropriately, involving their most direct collaborators.
Currently, MINILAND is an importer of thermometers and other electronic products that are classed as Health Products, having in place a specific Management System for their processing and control.
This policy will be reviewed periodically so that it continues to reflect the company’s direction faithfully.
Information obligations pursuant to Section 18 (2) of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act.