Date of last update: 28/10/2020 www.minilandgroup.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard disk or in the browser of your computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions and they help, among other things, to: customise the services of the website owner, facilitate browsing and usability of the website, obtain aggregate information on visitors to the website, enable the reproduction and viewing of multimedia content on the website, enable elements of interaction between the user and the website, enable security tools, etc.
Web usability: can be defined as the experience that a user has when browsing, using and interacting with a web page.
Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information.
Terminal equipment: computer (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the user browsing the Internet.
Publisher: owner or entity in charge of the website.
Third-party: external, collaborating, service provider or publisher-related party, which is involved in some cookie management.
Party responsible for cookies: publisher, entity in charge, web page owner or, in some cases, even third parties.
Browsing habits: trend data observed in the user while surfing a web page, such as time spent on the page, areas visited, most visited sections, search location and purpose, among others.
WHAT DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Based on the managing entity:
- First-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor, which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Based on the amount of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is using a web page.
- Persistent cookies: a type of cookie that stores data in the device and can be accessed and used for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a minute to several years.
Based on the purpose that the data obtained through the cookies is used for:
- Technical cookies: cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services therein, including, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Customisation cookies: cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: cookies that enable those responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites to which they are related. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile of website, applications or platform users in order to analyse the data regarding the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behaviourally-targeted advertising cookies: cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile in order to show tailored advertising.
WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DO WE USE?
At Miniland we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics, one of the most used and most reliable web analysis tools that helps us to understand how our website is being used and how to improve it. These cookies track things like how much time people spend on our website, our most visited pages and how they arrived at our website. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please visit Google's official website.
- Hubspot, cookies on relations on social networks: the purpose of these cookies is to allow the sharing of pages and content that are of interest on our websites, Subscription Service or mobile applications through relations on the social networks of third parties and other websites. These cookies can also be used for advertising purposes.
- Session cookies: with the purpose of collecting data and storing it while the user is browsing on the web page.
Below we provide details of each cookie, the domain to which it belongs and its duration:
- PHPSESSID / www.minilandgroup.com / Session
- cfduid / .hsforms.net / 1 year
- hssc / .minilandgroup.com / 30 minutes
- hssrc / .minilandgroup.com / Session
- hstc / .minilandgroup.com / 13 months
- _fbp / .minilandgroup.com / 3 months
- _ga / .minilandgroup.com / 2 years
- _gid / .minilandgroup.com / 1 day
- _hjid / .minilandgroup.com / 13 months
- hubspotutk / .minilandgroup.com / 13 months
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?